LADIES GOLF APPAREL COMPANY, WEAR TO WIN, ADDING THREE NEW SHIRT STYLES TO THEIR FASHION PORTFOLIO
GRANGER, IN., (March 1, 2011) – Wear to Win golf apparel company, founded by Laura and Cindy Ormson, will launch 3 new golf shirts to their design portfolio. The newly added styles are the 3/4 Length Ruffled Shirt, the Short Sleeved Zip Shirt, and the Short Sleeved Ruched Shirt. Each style will be produced in a moisture-wicking cotton poly blend fabric, which has become a signature-selected fabric for many Wear to Win shirt designs. Each style will come in a variety of rich colors and will be ready for purchase beginning April 1, 2011.
“Our shirt designs received raved reviews from many golf apparel merchandisers and buyers at the PGA Show in Orlando this past January. Each buyer expressed the desire to satisfy the needs of their clients. It was apparent that our designers at Wear to Win would respond to this request most favorably and our production staff was also well prepared,” said Laura Ormson.
Authentic designer and producer of skorts, shirts, jackets, and accessories, Wear to Win encourages women to play fiercely and live beautifully with confidence on and off the golf course. The Wear to Win brand is manufactured in the U.S.A. and has a full service online shopping website that carries all Wear to Win ladies golf apparel products at www.weartowin.com.
We came across some great summer skin tips thanks to the Today Show. These ideas will take you from golf course to summer soiree:
- Don’t use a lot.
- Go sans foundation.
- Find a good bronzer and subtle blush.
- Try a cream eye shadow and mascara.
- Add brighter, but sheer lip gloss.
- Save the intense color for your nails–orange for fingers and blue for toes.
- And, of course, remember the SPF!
Just in time for summer, we added a nice splash of color to our popular zip-top shirts. Our white shirts are now available with blue/green, lavender/pink or black stitching at the collar. They coordinate nicely with our Sandie skorts, give you room to twist and turn, and keep you comfortable swing after swing.
As always, our shirts feature:
• Moisture-wicking performance fabric
• Flattering shaping through the torso
• Room to twist and turn
• Custom golf club zipper pull
• Sizes XS to XL
Visit our WeartoWin.com for more details and order yours today.
Who says golf attire should be boring? Certainly not us! Gone are the days of plain khaki shorts, ill-fitting collared shirts and masculine shoes. Instead, we propose adding a bit of sparkle to your outfit while playing a round of golf…or hanging out around town.
If you want to add a bit of style to your golf ensemble, take a look at our two-sided slider belt that features a 2-inch round nickel and rhinestone buckle. The belts can be worn with a colored or shiny fabric side out, and are available in six fabrics to match our Sandie skort colors (Lip-in Lime excluded). The black belt pictured here has black-and-white houndstooth fabric on the opposite side.
So next time you hit the course, do it with some added style. Who knows; the confidence boost from looking your best might just help improve your game, too.
Just in time for spring, we are pleased to introduce the latest addition to our clothing line: a long-sleeve jacket. Wear to Win’s new long-sleeved top is shaped through the torso for a body slimming look. It will keep you warm and limber, while swinging the golf club or tennis racket. We designed this top with you and your game in mind. Take a look at a few of it’s features:
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- Cuffed sleeves
- Length through the torso
- Standing collar
- Front zipper pendant
- Available in eggplant, black, textured white, ballet pink and navy
Try one on a chilly morning, over a pair of jeans or with one of our skorts for a polished look. They can easily be worn alone or layered. Visit our online store for complete details…and be sure to get yours today!
For the drive that went left or the putt that went right
Or the chip that didn’t have quite enough might.
For the clubs were all cleaned and tucked in their bags
And the wind whipped the greens and fluttered the flags.
With the golfers all nestled in bed without care,
For the tournaments ahead and what they would wear,
Beneath the tree lay, all wrapped up in a bow,
The perfect golfwear that has pretty flow.
With moisture-wicking fabric and beautiful style,
This Wear to Win skort will bring quite a smile
To the face of the golfer who will be ready to swing
When the snow has all melted and it’s once again spring.
With Christmas a week away, it’s time to finish up your holiday shopping. Don’t forget about the stockings that are hung by the chimney with care. Here are a few stuffer ideas that are sure to please the lady golfer on your list:
- Polarized sunglasses—such as Ray-Ban, Oakley, Maui Jim or the like—to help your golfer protect her eyes, while looking ever-so stylish.
- Neutrogena sunscreen with Helioplex® for the ultimate skin protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Exploding golf balls because who doesn’t want to feel like Wonder Woman?
- C.O. Bigelo® Mentha Lip Shine (found at Bath & Body Works)—with a high-gloss shine, penetrating moisturizer and yummy minty flavor, this lip gloss will soothe chapped lips due to wind and sun. Plus, it looks great. And did we mention how yummy it is?
- Burt’s Bees hand moisturizer to soothe away calluses after a long round of golf.
- iTunes gift card so your golfer can fill her mp3 player full of the tunes that will get her pumped and focused on the 18 holes that lie ahead.
- Rhinestone slider belt—last, but not least, add a Wear to Win original belt to your girl’s stocking and she will surely be pleased. With two-sided fabric and a sparkly rhinestone circle slider buckle, this belt can be worn on and off the course. Order yours today and take advantage of our free FedEx delivery. At checkout, don’t forget to use the code SwinginHoliday to receive a 10% discount.
Seeing that list gets us excited about our own stockings. What will we find? What do you hope to find in yours?